I just wanted to make sure you knew about this.
The other day I let you know about something that I didn’t think you’d want to miss – my friends at NICABM are offering their New Brain Science webinar series at its lowest price . . .
. . . but only until midnight tonight.
This series combines the latest findings in brain science with practical applications you can integrate right away in your life and work.
Here’s what’s included in the program:
- Stephen Porges, PhD – Body, Brain, Behavior: How Polyvagal Theory Expands Our Healing Paradigm
- Pat Ogden, PhD – How Neurobiology Changed the Way We View Trauma Treatment
- Dan Siegel, MD – The Mind Lives in Two Places: Inside Your Body, Embedded in the World
- Norman Doidge, MD – Unlocking the Enormous Potential of Neuroplasticity
- Rick Hanson, PhD – Transforming the Brain Through Good Experiences
- Kelly McGonigal, PhD – The Neurobiology of Willpower (It’s Not What You Expect)
- Six TalkBack Sessions featuring Joan Borysenko, PhD, Ronald Siegel, PsyD, and Ruth Buczynski, PhD after each of the webinars
- Four bonus webinars, including video and audio links plus complete transcripts
- Five innovative learning tools designed to help you take action on the ideas in each webinar.
The sale will only last until midnight tonight – after that, the price will go back up.
But you can still get in on this program while it’s at its lowest price. Just click here.
PS If you think this could be for you, I highly recommend checking it out now – here’s the link again.