Please take a moment to watch Diane’s video blog about the 60 Minutes episode with Oprah that is helping to bring global awareness brought to the important topic of childhood trauma. Childhood trauma does not end in childhood, but often follows us into adulthood and casts a dark shadow on our adult relationships.
Trauma-Informed Care (TIC)
- Ask what happened to you instead of what’s wrong with you.
- Uses the CDC ACE Study (Adverse Childhood Experiences) Score
- Helps client to feel heard instead of judged
- Acknowledges increased risk of physical and mental problems
- Discovery into what happened before trying to treat it
Please take a moment to watch this powerful episode. If you are interested in expanding your knowledge of healing trauma, we have excellent opportunities available.
Spring Sale 30% off of Our DVD Collection
Stop by our store for 30% off of our in-stock DVD collection and articles until March 31st.
Upcoming Live Events
All live events listed are located in Boulder, Colorado.
*Prerequisite for all other DARe trainings.