Training in Attachment Theory and Practice has become one of the main trends in psychology today. It’s benefits, once limited to a more narrow field such as foster care and parenting, are now seen as being an underlying influence in our significant relationships and even our work environment. Its influence has gained the attention of CEOs, the medical community and even coaches.
Who could benefit most from this training?
- Psychotherapists, Psychiatrists, Psychologists
- Social Workers, Pastoral Counselors
- Nurses, Medical Practitioners
- Licensed Professional Counselors
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Drug and Alcohol Counselors, Crisis Intervention Counselors
- Rape Crisis Counselor, Guidance Counselors
- Bodyworkers, Occupational Therapists
- Business Leaders, Coaches
More About DARe
DARe Certificate Program