DVD, ~1 hour with 30–45 min discussion included
Pre-birth trauma with Mother’s grief due to shock of grandmother’s Alzheimer’s death. As an unusually small baby he felt stopped growing at 6 months old when grandmother’s death occurred.
- Corrective Experience of Mother supported in her loss.
- Making space for grief process
- Differentiation related to client’s merged identity with mother from dual unity developmental stage
- Maturing of self versus regressed experience at birth due to shock
- Pacing of dorsal arousal in manageable pieces to work with global high intensity trauma
- Reconnection to mother’s authentic love as his heart opens to her again
He can feel his mother’s soothing nurturing love that was truly available as shock state releases