DARe – Dynamic Attachment Re-patterning Experience
DARe Module 2 focuses on Early Attachment Styles and how they manifest in Adult personal relationships of all kinds – friends, family, and romantic partners or spouses. It blends didactic presentation, demonstrations and experiential exercises to present a clear understanding of the practical application of the DARe ® principles, Corrective Experiences, and Somatic Experiencing techniques, and how to alleviate stuck patterns of the past. Every day people are looking for clues to the mystery of loving relationships. This workshop provides the keys to that mystery by teaching you how to free yourself from the patterns of Early Attachment Wounds that influence adult relationships. This important information is crucial for therapists or individuals who want deeper, happier, more fulfilling relationships. Included: a helpful assessment tool for determining personal and client Attachment Styles.
Through this fun, information-packed workshop you will learn to recognize the dynamics of Secure, Avoidant, Ambivalent and Disorganized patterns, and how they how each relates to:
- Your Needs Style: Do you reject, deny, exaggerate or avoid your needs and why?
- Connection: Do you seek or block contact energetically, emotionally or physically? See the exercise on how to maintain balance between connection and aloneness.
- Presence: How can you maintain secure attachment while engaging with others? See the exercise on how to maintain balance between connection and aloneness.
- Healing Relationships: Understand Self Orientation towards Attachment Styles, Possible Manifestation of these dynamics in Adult relationships, Antidotes for disruptive patterns in relationships, and the Transformative process of healing.
- Integration: Free your Encapsulated Inner Child to mature and integrate into the Adult Self
- Freedom from the Past: Differentiation from the Family Field towards experiencing ones Authentic self to experience freedom from ones’ past history