DVD, ~1 hour with 30 – 45 min discussion included
Misled and betrayed by her “boyfriend”, this client encounters sexual assault by a group of teenage boys.
- Addressing issues of trust and betrayal in relationships
- Constructing a corrective experience of competent protectors and allies
- Evoking and completing self-protective responses to feel a sense of successful escape to reconnect to the empowered self
- Repairing ruptured boundaries resulting from the invasion.
- Discussing possible trauma re-enactment patterns in relationships
Restoring resiliency and empowerment in herself and with others