|DVD, ~1 hour inc. 30–45 min.|
ASD-AV 4: VID. Avoidant Attachment with Disorganized Elements/ Healing the Heart – Genital to Restore Aliveness in Sexuality and Heartfulness (German and English)
DVD, ~1 hour inc. 30–45 min.
V. reports that she sometimes feels closed and isolated in her partnership and with certain clients. She discovers at the beginning of the session that she can say a need and have it met. This touches her deeply and she feels sadness that this is new to her.
She begins to reach another planet where human contact is nourishing and notices how different it feels. As she self-regulates, her chest warms and tears come.
As a child she felt like an alien, not in her body and was always dissociated. She feels a second birth is the session now.
Post session: As her eyes look and move wherever they want, she explores contact and connection with women as women in the group. She is back in connection with her essential self and with others as social engagement becomes available again. V. is back.
- Deeply held constriction in the legs and pelvis resolves into discharge, expansion and pleasure.
- Returning to embodied power of the lioness as the power wound of victim-perpetrator dynamic heals. As she finds and completes self-protective responses, old feelings of shame and humiliation dissolve into empowerment.
- Reclaiming her sense of belonging and the water (as essential state of humanness) replaces her experience of feeling like an alien.
- Healing of the heart/genital split so that V. can feel the love in her heart and the aliveness and expansion in her sexuality at the same time.
- Evoking and completing the fight response, i.e., STOMPING, GROANING AND GROWLING to release the held tension pattern and pain in the legs and pelvis.
Working the Avoidant Attachment theme and its accompanying dissociative aspects toward embodiment and reconnection with herself and the members of the group at her own pace.