. . . and you want to write a book, I want to introduce to my friend and colleague Bill O’Hanlon.
Bill is the go-to guy for writing and publishing. He went from a reluctant writer who didn’t know much about the publishing process to a published author of over 30 books, one of which got him on Oprah. He has coached over 100 books by other experts into publication.
He has a series of free videos he’s releasing helping experts write their non-fiction books (he doesn’t have much expertise in fiction or memoir or children’s books, he tells me).
In these videos, he’ll cover:
- How you can write a book even if you are busy, not a natural writer and are disorganized
- How writing one of his books led to Bill getting the best email of his life (and how you can get this kind of email too when you write your book)
- The biggest mistake most would-be writers make that can waste hundreds of hours and lead to an almost certain rejection from publishers
- The Five Poisons That Can Kill Your Writing Dreams (and Their Antidotes)
- Why most people get stopped writing their books because they don’t know where to start
- A complete roadmap for getting your book written and published (video and downloadable PDF)
Even if you’re not sure you can or will write a book, I think you’ll find these videos helpful and engaging.
Yours in changing the world,
P.S. These free videos will only be available for a few days, so if you think this might be for you, please visit soon so you don’t miss out. Here’s that link again: