Creating Healthy Adult Relationships
NOTE: the acronyms “DARe” (Dynamic Attachment Re-patterning experience) and “SATe” (Somatic Attachment Training experience) define the same course program depending on the country where the workshops are presented. The denomination varies, but the course content is the same.
Do you long for more connection and fun in your relationships?
Are you ready to discover how you can have deeper communication, more joy, and longer lasting love in your adult relationship?
DARe Module 2 focuses on Early Attachment Styles and how they manifest in adult personal relationships of all kinds – friends, family and romantic partners, or spouses. It blends didactic presentation, demonstrations and experiential exercises to present a clear understanding of the practical application of the DARe ® principles, Corrective Experiences, and Somatic Experiencing techniques, and how to alleviate stuck patterns of the past.
Everyday people are looking for clues to the mystery of loving relationships. This workshop provides the keys to that mystery by teaching you how to compassionately free yourself from the patterns of Early Attachment Wounds that influence adult relationships. This important information is crucial for therapists or individuals who want deeper, happier, and more fulfilling relationships.
Through this fun, information-packed workshop you will learn to recognize the dynamics of Secure, Avoidant, Ambivalent and Disorganized Attachment patterns, and how they might influence our relationships later in life. This material builds on the fundamentals of DARe 1.
Prerequisite: DARe 1 module workshop, or DARe 1 overview including 5-DVD set on Attachment, or Attachment Mastery Program plus conference.
Topics we will explore include:
- Your Needs Style: Do you reject, deny, exaggerate, or avoid your needs and why?
- Your Sense of Connection: Do you fear abandonment or override other’s boundaries?
- Presence: Can you show up and stay connected to yourself while engaging with others?
- Healing Relationships: Understand your inner orientation related in the various Attachment Styles, how these manifest in your adult relationships, use corrective antidotes for disruptive relationship patterns, and incorporate specific transformative processes of healing.
- Integration: Free your Encapsulated Inner Child from the prison of the past. Mature and integrate the parts you left behind into your adult self.
- Assessment Tool: included is an helpful assessment tool for determining personal and client Attachment Styles.
Through This Work You Will Gain:
- A deeper understanding of these dynamics
- Knowing how these dynamics can be transformed
- More skills to serve your clients and your own growth
- Specific examples of how techniques are applied to relationship styles
- An assessment tool for determining client Attachment Styles
This dynamic, interactive workshop offers essential skills for addressing relational dynamics that are universal.
Continuing Education Credits:
We are able to offer continuing education credit hours for this program. Twenty (20) continuing education credit hours are available to professionals for an additional processing fee of $99. For more information about state-specific approvals and professions covered, click here or contact your event organizer.
“I wanted to thank you SO much for the workshop last weekend. It was so well done . . . it felt to me like the entire weekend was a paradigm of moving towards Secure Attachment. Also, I am so grateful for the demo you did with me. What astonished me was how completely un-anxious I was about doing it — a very unusual experience for me. And the place I got to was incredible. Thanks you so much for guiding me there. I am still carrying it with me. I am very much looking forward to DARe Module 3.” ~ B. Nadel