Gain clarity and learn the techniques to expeditiously (and effectively) address your clients’ recovery needs – and your own!
The DARe Certificate Program presents a unique blend of psychotherapeutic modalities and somatic strategies including Somatic Experiencing techniques, neuroscience, and spiritual perspectives.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Tap into your natural and vast potential for recovery and growth.
- Learn to recognize Attachment styles and adaptations in real time.
- Become an expert in a unique method of therapeutic approach, so that you can bring foundational and permanent changes that alleviate suffering and bring vitality to your clients.
- Work with the relational field and the nervous system – the cutting-edge paradigm for working with Attachment wounds and trauma.
- Receive experiential training. This training emphasizes the practical, clinical applications of this knowledge, bringing dimension and focus to your clinical skills.
- Gain valuable tools and exercises to experience for yourself, and to benefit your clients.
Join others who are already offering this cutting-edge therapeutic modality and be listed on Dr. Diane Poole Heller’s high-traffic website as a DARe provider.
Diane is pleased to offer a new DARe certificate program in order to recognize the accomplishments of trained practitioners and advance the standard of clinical care. The DARe certificate program offers valuable credentials as well as the chance to participate in the online practitioner directory.
The Certificate Program requires the following:
- DARe Training Modules – 1, 2, 3, 4.
- 10 hours of personal sessions by an approved DARe provider. It is strongly recommended that your personal sessions and consultations are distributed throughout your training. Before booking appointment, please verify that the provider is approved and on the list.
- 10 hours of case consults by an approved DARe provider. Three hours of group case consultation will count toward one hour of your case consult requirements. Three Therapy Mastermind Circle Case Consult Calls is equivalent to one case consult.
- One evaluation review with faculty, lead assistant, or teaching assistant.
Training must be completed within four years. You must attend a live training associated with each of the four modules, even if you already completed a DARe level on DVD or online (an appropriate discount will be given). The DARe to Connect Boulder live training events also qualify.
DARe is not designed to be an independent method of healing, rather it is a supplementary method intended to be integrated into an already existing practice.