Diane is pleased to offer a new DARe certificate program to recognize the accomplishments of trained practitioners and advance the standard of clinical care regarding Attachment theory and adult Attachment adaptations. The DARe certificate program provides valuable credentials as well as the chance to participate in the online practitioner directory.
Gain clarity and learn the techniques to effectively address your clients’ recovery needs – and your own!
The DARe Certificate Program presents a unique blend of psychotherapeutic modalities and somatic strategies including Somatic Experiencing techniques, healing Attachment injury, neuroscience, and spiritual perspectives
As a Participant, you will have the opportunity to:
- Tap into your natural and vast potential for recovery and growth.
- Learn to recognize Attachment styles and adaptations in real time.
- Become an expert in a unique method of therapeutic approach, so that you can bring foundational and permanent changes that alleviate suffering and bring vitality to your clients.
- Work with the relational field and the nervous system – the cutting-edge paradigm for working with Attachment wounds and trauma.
- Receive experiential training. This training emphasizes the practical, clinical applications of this knowledge, bringing dimension and focus to your clinical skills.
- Gain valuable tools and exercises to experience for yourself, and to benefit your clients.
Why chose the Certificate Program?
- Fast-track your learning and growth
- Join others who are already offering this cutting-edge therapeutic modality.
- Grow your practice by being listed on Dr. Diane Poole Heller’s high-traffic website as a DARe provider.
Completion of the DARe Certificate Program requires the following:
- DARe Training Modules – 1, 2, 3, 4. (You must attend a live training associated with each of the four modules, even if you already completed a DARe level on DVD or online (you will receive an appropriate discount). The DARe to Connect Boulder live training events also qualify.)
- 10 hours of personal sessions by an approved DARe provider. (It is strongly recommended that your personal sessions and consultations are distributed throughout your training. Before booking appointment, please verify that the provider is approved and on the list.)
- 10 hours of case consults by an approved DARe provider. (Three hours of group case consultation will count toward one hour of your case consult requirements. Three Therapy Mastermind Circle Case Consult Calls is equivalent to one case consult.)
- One evaluation review with faculty, lead assistant, or teaching assistant.
- Complete your advanced Attachment theory training within four years in Boulder, CO or one of our live trainings around the globe.
**DARe is not designed to be an independent method of healing. Instead, it is a supplementary method intended to integrate into an already existing practice.
Pricing for Certificate Program 2018
There is a one-time Certificate Program fee of $250, which includes a full year of listing in the online practitioner directory.
We also have a special DARe Certificate Program where you can prepay for DARe 1,2,3, & 4 and get your application fee waived. The cost is $3,100 (value $3,350).
Attachment Mastery Progam Members are eligible for special pricing for DARe 2,3, and 4. Your application fee will be waived. The cost is $2,325 (value $2,575).
Sign up now and save!