Trauma Solutions is pleased to offer the DARe Certificate Program to recognize the accomplishments of trained practitioners and advance the standard of clinical care regarding Attachment theory and adult Attachment adaptations. The DARe Certificate Program provides valuable credentials, as well as the chance to participate in the online Approved DARe Provider Directory listing.
Gain clarity and learn the techniques to effectively address your clients’ recovery needs – as well as your own!
The DARe Certificate Program presents a unique blend of psychotherapeutic modalities and somatic strategies. These include Somatic Experiencing techniques, healing Attachment injury, neuroscience, and spiritual perspectives.
Gain the Skills to Effectively Work With Your Clients by:
- Tapping into your natural, vast potential for recovery and growth so you can embody the practices to better serve your clients.
- Learning to recognize Attachment styles and adaptations in real-time.
- Becoming an expert in a unique method of therapeutic approach, so that you can facilitate foundational and permanent changes that alleviate suffering and bring vitality to your clients.
- Working with the relational field and the nervous system – the cutting-edge paradigm for working with Attachment wounds and trauma.
- Receiving experiential training that emphasizes the practical, clinical applications of this knowledge, bringing dimension and focus to your clinical skills.
- Gaining valuable tools and exercises to experience and embody for yourself, so that you can be a greater benefit to your clients.
Benefits of the DARe Certificate Program
- Fast-track your learning and growth in Attachment and Trauma
- Network with other therapists who are already offering this leading-edge therapeutic modality
- Grow your practice by being listed on Dr. Diane Poole Heller’s high-traffic website as an Approved DARe Provider.
- Join our team of awesome Assistants who help with our live trainings
- With further training, become a facilitator for DARe Trainings. Inquire at [email protected] for details.
The DARe Certificate Program requires the following:
- Completion of all DARe trainings (1, 2, 3 and 4). You must attend either:
- either in person or
- via livestream1
- Online trainings associated with each of the four modules. (This is required even if you have already completed a DARe training via DVD or the streamable2 version.)
We accept these online courses for the DARe Certificate Program:
- The name of the online version of DARe 1 is called ‘Attachment & Trauma Mastery Program.’
- The name of the online version of DARe 2 is called: ‘Attachment Strategies for Adult Relationships.’
1 Livestream = Live Online Training
2 Streamable = Recorded Online Training / Previously offered in DVD format
3 Please note, however, this streamable version of DARe 1 only meets the prerequisite; it will not count towards completion of the DARe Certificate Program.
When you pre-pay for all 4 trainings, we will waive the application fee of $250.
- 10 hours of personal sessions by an Approved DARe Provider. You can find and choose an Approved DARe Provider on our website. Before booking appointments, please verify that the therapist you contact is on the Approved DARe Provider List. It is strongly recommended that your personal sessions and consultations are distributed throughout your training.
- 10 hours of Case Consultations by an Approved DARe Provider.
- 3 hours of group case consultation will count toward one hour of your case consultation requirements.
- 3 Therapy Mastermind Circle case consultation calls are equivalent to one hour of case consults.
- Only 5 of these can be group case consultations in total.
- At least 5 of your 10 required case consultations need to be individual sessions with an Approved DARe Provider.
- Example: 8 individual Case Consult sessions / 2 group case consults
- Example: All 10 can be individual Case Consult sessions.
- One evaluation review with faculty or an approved provider showcasing a video recording of you working with a client using the DARe model.
- All 4 modules of the DARe trainings are to be completed within 3 years.
**DARe is not designed to be an independent method of healing. Instead, it is a supplementary method intended to integrate into an already existing practice.
Pricing for the Certificate Program
There is a one-time, non-refundable application fee of $250. If you are not accepted into the program, your application fee will be fully refunded.You can pay for individual trainings as you take them.
We offer a special rate if you pre-pay for all 4 DARe modules. The Early Bird pricing is $3,100 for all 4 trainings. We will discount the Early Bird pricing by $250, making the total price $2,850 for the trainings.
We also offer a special rate if you pre-pay for the remaining 3 modules (DARe 2, 3, and 4) if you attended DARe 1 via either the online Attachment & Trauma Mastery Program called Fundamentals of Attachment Styles, or DARe 1 Live (or virtual Live). The Early Bird Pricing for the remaining 3 modules is $2,325 and we will discount the Early Bird pricing by $250, making the total price $2,075.
Upon becoming an approved provider, you will be listed for one full year in our approved Provider Directory on our website at no charge. After one year, there will be a yearly maintenance fee.